- Applicants living in the following areas may approach Bangladesh Assistant High Commission, Manchester for consular services:
North & North West England: Northumberland, Durham, Tyne and Wear, Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Derbyshire,
North Wales: Clwyd, Gwynedd,
Isle of Man and
Required documents of the deceased:
- Filled in Death Registration Application Form;
- Bangladeshi Passport of the deceased;
- 2 ( two) passport size photographs of the deceased;
- Death/ Medical certificate of competent authorities attested by FCO.
Required documents of the informant/ applicant:
- Valid passport copy;
- Proof of relationship with the deceased;
- 1 (one) passport size photograph;
- UK Proof of address [either one of Council Tax/ H M Revenue statement / Latest Bank Statement/ Utility Bill (Gas bill/ Electricity bill/ Water bill) not more than 3 months old/ Driving License].