No. 19.00.0443.101.00.002.22 Date: 01 July, 2022
In compliance with the requirement of energy suppliers at the Chancery, there will be power disruption during the entire business hours of 11 July 2022.
02. Under these unavoidable circumstances, pre-scheduled consular service seekers will be relocated to nearly suitable dates. It will not be possible to process any new consular service on that day.
No. 19.00.0443.101.00.002.22 Date: 30 June, 2022
The Assistant High Commission of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, Manchester will be closed on the following occasions.
Eid-ul-Adha: 08-10 July (Friday- Sunday), 2022.
সহকারী হাই কমিশনারের ঈদ শুভেচ্ছা
- Passengers, having full dose WHO approved vaccine(s) DO NOT need RT PCR based COVID-19 negative certificate;
- Children below 12 (twelve) years and vaccination exempted person DO NOT need RT PCR based COVID-19 negative certificate;
- Passengers, need RT PCR based COVID-19 negative certificate 72 hours before boarding who do not have full dose WHO approved vaccine(s);
- ** Passengers must follow necessary requirements imposed by carrier(s) or transit/destination country(ies).
- ** Incoming passenger(s) in Bangladesh airport may face RANDOM CHECK and if found positive, will be sent to isolation at the government nominated facility or hotel at passenger’s own expenses.
- ** After 7 (seven) days, s/he will be released if the result comes negative.
Updated: 25 March, 2022
Urgent Notice on Consular Service with appointment only
In the wake of the newly emerging Omicron variant of COVID-19, it has been decided that persons with prior appointments must be minimum double vaccinated (if not otherwise exempted) and should have negative Lateral Flow Test results uploaded in the NHS website within 24 hours of the appointment. face masks are mandatory for all to recieve any service from the Assistant High Commission if not otherwise exempted.
Consular Service seeker will be required to show proof of vaccination at the askance of responsible officer.
With effect from 10th January 2022.
Only the applicant will be allowed entry into the premises of the Chancery, with exception of minor and elderly people demanding assistance. .
In the event of stringent restrictions and/or lockdown due to deteriorating covid situation in the United Kingdom the Assistant High Commission in Manchester will immediately STOP IN-PERSON consular services at the premises of the Chancery from the date of such restrictions/lockdown.
Issuance of Visa On-Arrival has resumed in Bangladesh
(in four specific categories)
Passengers willing to travel Bangladesh from the UK (in case of urgent necessity) in the four mentioned categories, do not need to come to the Assistant High Commission, they can avail the Visa On-Arrival in the respective port of entry upon landing in Bangladesh.
In the wake of the newly emerging Omicron variant of COVID-19, all consular service seekers are requested to wear face masks while entering The Bangladesh Assistant High Commission, Manchester office premises and availing consular services.
Thank you for your cooperation.
All our esteemed consular service seeker is kindly requested to visit our office with prior confirmed appointment. Due to record high volume of consular applications, from Monday 22 November 2021 no application will be received without appointment. No walk in service is available.
Please provide special/ recorded delivery prepaid envelope for service collection.
Everyone cooperation & understanding would be deeply appreciated.
Bangladesh Assistant High Commission, Manchester.