Incomplete Application could delay the processing time for the required service. Please submit the complete application.
Service Processing Time = Minimum 5 ( Five) working days
To have the Hand written Passport Endorsement by the Assistant High Commission
1. Documents originated in Bangladesh must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, Bangladesh. OR
2. The documents originated in UK, must be attested by the Legalization office of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, UK.
Requirements for the Endorsement:
1. Filled up Application Form . ( Please Download form from here)
2. The original Hand Written Bangladeshi Passport.
3. One passport sized recent photograph.
4. Related document/s from Bangladesh for endorsement.
Note that: Cheque/ credit card payment / cash will not be accepted as the Processing Fees.
1) Debit card ( In person Submission).
2) Postal Order Payable to “ Bangladesh Assistant High Commission, Manchester”.
3) Bank Draft.
Application Fees (Non Refundable): £11.00/= per Endorsement
Service Processing Time = Minimum 5 (Five) working days
Consular Timing for the Applicant:
Application Submission time (Except Public Holiday/s and bank Holiday):
1) In person:
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 hrs -13:00 hrs
Friday: 10:00 hrs – 12:30 hrs
2) By Post: Please send prepaid Next Day recorded delivery return envelop along with your application.
Service receiving/collecting Time for the Applicant: Monday to Friday 15:30 hrs – 17:00 hrs (Except Public Holiday/s and bank Holiday).