Incomplete Application could delay the processing time for the required service. Please submit the complete application.
Service Processing Time = five working days
Requirements for the attestation:
To have Applicant’s Character Certificate from the Assistant High Commission: Followings have to be fulfilled by the applicant/s-
1. Valid Bangladeshi Passport.
2. Recent reference letter from related council expressing applicant’s full name, Date of Birth, Passport number and Address.
3. Proof of applicant’s address ( Driving License or any latest Bill copy.
4. One Passport size recent photograph.
5 Filled up application form.
Note that: Cheque/ credit card payment / cash will not be accepted as the Visa Processing Fees.
1) Debit card ( In person Submission).
2) Postal Order Payable to “ Bangladesh Assistant High Commission, Manchester”.
3) Bank Draft.
Application Fees: Character Certificate is given for free of cost
Consular Timing for the Applicant:
Application Submission time:
1) In person:
Monday to Thursday: 10:00am -12:30pm
Friday: 10:00am – 12:00 pm
2) By Post: Please send prepaid Next Day recorded delivery return envelop along with your application.
Service receiving/collecting Time for the Applicant: Monday to Friday 15:30pm – 16:30pm (Except Public Holiday/s and bank Holiday).