Service seekers are requested to follow the procedure of Police Clearance Certificate from their Permanent Address in Bangladesh following by the Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka, Dhaka and then submit to the Mission for Attestation.
Document Requirement :
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Verified Police Clearance Certificate.
- Valid Bangladeshi Passport along with photocopy.
- 1 (One) recent passport size photograph.
- Filled up Application Form . ( Please Download form from here)
Note that: Cheque/ credit card payment / cash will not be accepted as Processing Fees.
1) Debit card ( In person Submission).
2) Postal Order Payable to “ Bangladesh Assistant High Commission, Manchester”.
3) Bank Draft.
Application Fees (Non Refundable):£20/- (Twenty pound)
Consular Timing for the Applicant:
Application Submission time (Except Public Holiday/s and bank Holiday):
1) In person:
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 hrs -13:00 hrs
Friday: 10:00 hrs – 12:30 hrs
2) By Post: Please send prepaid Next Day recorded delivery return envelop along with your application.
Service receiving/collecting Time for the Applicant: Monday to Friday 15:30 hrs – 17:00 hrs (Except Public Holiday/s and bank Holiday).