** Applicants who are using SATNAV or any other GPS Device while driving are requested to use M43 6BE /M43 6BA to locate the new office exactly.
Contact Number : +44 (0)161-3710577
Incomplete Application could delay the processing time for the required service. Please submit the complete application.
Service Processing Time = Minimum 5 ( Five) working days
To have your documents attested by the Assistant High Commission
1. Documents originated in Bangladesh must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, Bangladesh. OR
2. The documents originated in UK, must be attested by the Legalization office of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, UK.
Attestation of different kinds of documents includes:
• Educational certificates;
• Mark sheets;
• Marriage certificate;
• Birth / Death certificate;
• Marital status certificate;
• Guardianship certificate;
• Police Clearance Certificate;
• Commercial documents;
• Bank statements;
• Power of Attorney;
• Translated documents,
• Commercial documents duly legalized by concerned Ministry / Office etc;
Requirements for the attestation:
1. Filled up Application Form . ( Please Download form from here)
2. The original copy along with photocopy of the document
3. One passport sized recent photograph.
4. Valid Bangladeshi Passport ( at least 6 months).
5. Signature attestation, the individual must come in person with valid passport and a passport sized photograph.
Note that: Cheque/ credit card payment / cash will not be accepted as Processing Fees.
1) Debit card ( In person Submission).
2) Postal Order Payable to “ Bangladesh Assistant High Commission, Manchester”.
3) Bank Draft.
Fees (Non Refundable):
|No.||Document type||Attestation Fees|
|01||Copy of Valid Bangladeshi Passport/ Signature||£7.00/- per attestation|
|02||Photo (2 photos)||£7.00/-|
|03||Photocopy of Educational Certificates /Mark Sheets /Transcript /||£7.00/- each|
|04||Birth / Death Certificate||£20.00/-|
|05||Police Clearance Certificate||£20.00/-|
|07||Marital Status Certificate||£20.00/-|
|11||Any Commercial Documents duly legalized by concerned Ministry/ Office||£20.00/-|
|12||Power of Attorney ( 2 sets)||£40.00/- (£20/- each)|
Consular Timing for the Applicant:
Holy Ramadan The Consular hours will be as follows:
Application Submission time (Except Public Holiday/s and bank Holiday):
1) In person:
Monday to Thursday: 10:30 hrs -12:30 hrs
Friday: 10:30 hrs – 12:30 hrs
2) By Post: Please send prepaid Next Day recorded delivery return envelop along with your application.
Service receiving/collecting Time for the Applicant: Monday to Friday 15:00 hrs – 16:00 hrs (Except Public Holiday/s and bank Holiday).